We are pleased to announce the newest update for the Qt SDK introducing updates to several SDK components.
There are quite a few updates in this release partly just because of changes in the SDK internals, but there are also functional changes and quality improvements included. As a summary there are following updates included:
- Qt Creator 2.3: Plenty of small improvements to improve the basic developer experience. For more information, read the release blog.
- Qt Simulator 1.2: in addition to a significant UI facelift, Qt Simulator 1.2 is introducing several new features: sensor simulation, simulation of NFC tags as well as gesture simulation.
- Notifications API 1.1 is introducing QML bindings and quality improvements.
- Qt 4.7.4 for desktop app developers.
- MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan beta: This version of the Harmattan target is built on the same software image that was used in the version released in June so does not introduce new features, but is required to be updated in order to continue developing MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan apps.
- Update to Symbian Complementary Package: important CODA update to expand the support also to the latest Symbian Belle devices. Note that the apps created with the beta level new target for Symbian Belle devices can not yet be submitted to OviStore.
- Update to Qt Quick Components for Symbian is not introducing functional changes.
If you already have Qt SDK installed you can update to the latest version by running Update Qt SDK from the Qt SDK application folder on your computer. If you want to get started with Qt SDK, you can download 1.1.3 using the installers in below.
|Platform||Online Installer||Offline Installer|
Nokia Developer also offers the updated installers on their Qt SDK website.
If you encounter problems, please file a bug report at http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com.