This is the 3rd annual Qt Contributors Summit and it will be the biggest summit to date due to our joined forces with the KDE Akademy conference. More than 500 contributors are expected and it’s solely dependent on sponsorship to succeed.
This will foster interaction, knowledge transfer and technical progress in a highly-productive atmosphere where new and veteran contributors can meet to influence the future direction of Qt. The key benefits of sponsoring the joint Qt CS and KDE Akademy conference are:
- Meeting key Qt and KDE contributors. There will be 500 upstream and downstream developers and key maintainers, making Qt the top-ranked cross platform framework in developer satisfaction.
- Influence how Qt will be developed in the future. Besides the Qt community, there will be many other free software projects and businesses participating in the joint Qt Contributor Summit and KDE Akademy conference.
- Be visible. A sponsorship gives you valuable promotional possibilities such as visible advertising, prominent talks and international press coverage.
Digia is a confirmed top platinum sponsor of this year’s combined event and we need even more sponsors to make sure that this year’s event is successful.
This year’s event is providing individuals and companies two ways to sponsor – both which come with many valuable promo benefits:
- Single sponsorship: Qt Contributors Summit, 15-16 July
- Joint event sponsorship: Qt Contributors Summit and KDE Akademy, 13-19 July
For the Qt Contributor Summit, the sponsorship packages range from Small to XL where sponsors are able to showcase their Qt commitment in front of a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and motivated ecosystem via a variety of sponsor benefits solidifying their stance as active contributors and advocates of the Qt technology.
- The single Qt CS sponsorship packages and the combined Qt CS and KDE Akademy sponsorship packages in detail
Please contact Knut Yrvin at Digia, Qt or Claudia Rauch at KDE, if you would like to receive more information on sponsorship of the Qt Contributors Summit and/or the KDE Akademy conference. Please contact us by this e-mail form.
1. The report: Cross Platform Tools 2012 by VisionMobile surveying 2,400 developers.