Anca Cioaca

Download the #QtWS15 Mobile App Now

Published Friday October 2nd, 2015
7 Comments on Download the #QtWS15 Mobile App Now
Posted in Biz Circuit & Dev Loop, Events, Qt Developer Days, Qt World Summit

If you haven’t already headed over to http://www.qtworldsummit.com/ws-news/mobile-app/ to download the #QtWS15 mobile app, you’re going to want to do that now. You can also search your app store for “Qt World Summit” if you don’t still have this post handy when you’re ready to download.

The app lets you:

• browse full event schedule
  • personalize your agenda
  • read/favorite sessions
  • read speaker bios
  • look at floorplan maps
  • stay up to date with what is happening in the Network Lounge

A special shout-out to our pals iktwo, ndesai and ekkes-corner UG who did a great job. Thank you!

qtws15-event-app

BB app

button_windows_store

Posted in Biz Circuit & Dev Loop, Events, Qt Developer Days, Qt World Summit

Timo says:

Hi,
IT just shows a black Screen on my OnePlus 2 (Oxygen OS 2.1.0)

Isaac Salazar says:

That is weird, it was tested on several devices, it was tested on the one plus with Cyanogen, not on the OPT, Do you have Google services?

Could you find out the issue with adb and report it on

Timo Christ says:

Hey,
Sorry, I just noticed your answer today…
I tried to run the QtEverywhere App and it behaves the same way. So I guess all Qt are not running on Oxygen OS 2.1.0.
OxygenOS is an official Android, it ships with the Google Services installed.

I’m no android developer therefore I don’t know that much about adb. I basically just use adb reboot or sometimes adb shell… So I need to do a little research first. If I find anything I’ll keep you posted. (on the Qt Jira)

kempiu says:

“Unfortunately, QtWorldSummit has stopped” [Report]/[OK]

Sune says:

Any chance to get the app on f-droid?

Niraj Desai says:

Hey guys, sorry to hear about the app not functioning properly on your devices. We have tested with some of the more popular android devices.
We have fully open sourced the code used to build this app. If you would like, please have a look at our source code here and compile it for your device.

Thanks,
Niraj

dfr says:

Do you feel easy to use qml rather than native way when you developing this app? Actually, some of your components can be abstracted for general purpose, such as HttpRequest.qml, IntroView.qml,Header.qml and etc.. So these encapsulations or components are exactly what we need in rapid development.