Experience the latest development in connected devices & powerful cross-platform applications in our meeting suite and CES, the world’s leading consumer electronics event in dazzling Las Vegas show front. Come see our demos, visit the industry leaders showing Qt, and book a meeting with the Qt executives to discuss your product strategy.
Interact with innovative demonstrations at the Westgate Meeting suite #2010:
- Future Multiscreen UI – Qt Automotive Suite
Research different UI concepts in vehicle instrument clusters and IVI systems to integrate different Qt technologies relevant especially to the automotive industry.
- IVI & Application Store Implementation – Qt Automotive Suite
Streamline reference UI designs for IVI systems including multiple IVI applications and application store development.
- Boot-time Optimization
Boot up your project in 1.2 seconds with Qt and Toradex Apalis i.MX6 Computer on Modules
- Qt on Android Wear
Easily Kickstart Qt for wearables with Qt 5.7
- Qt Lite Project for IoT
Faster, smaller and more impressive Qt than ever made for IoT system development.
Visit the industry leaders on the show floor:
- LG – WebOS TV platform devices and Vehicle Component (VC) built with Qt, LVCC North Hall Upper level meeting rooms
- Formlabs – Advanced connected 3D printers built with Qt, Tech West, Sans Expo Center, Booth #43215
- Delphi – IVI system based on Qt 5.5 built with Qt, LVCC North Plaza
- HARMAN – Automated UI Development Suite built with Qt, Hard Rock Hotel, 4th floor private meeting rooms, and GENIVI Showcase on Thursday, January 5 at the Bellagio
- BlackBerry QNX – Qt-based system using QNX Platform for Infotainment, LVCC North Hall #7029
- AGL – In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) system, GENIVI Showcase on Thursday January 5 at the Bellagio
Schedule a visit to meet with Qt executives at the Westgate, Suite #2010, from January 5-8, 2017 at CES.