We are happy to announce the release of Qt Creator 4.8.1!
This release contains fixes for:
- wrong background color being used for some text highlighting items
- Qt Creator sometimes crashing when renaming a file in the file system view
- the Clang code model back-end crashing when the bugprone-suspicious-missing-comma check was enabled
- various errors occurring when parsing Boost headers
- various issues arising with the debugger integration
- the ANDROID_NDK_PLATFORM being wrong and debugging having issues on Android ARMv8
- Qt Creator sometimes crashing when attempting to detect Android toolchain ABIs
To name some of them. Find out more in our change log!
Get Qt Creator 4.8.1
The opensource version is available on the Qt download page, and you find commercially licensed packages on the Qt Account Portal. Qt Creator 4.8.1 is also available through an update in the online installer. Please post issues in our bug tracker. You can also find us on IRC on #qt-creator on chat.freenode.net, and on the Qt Creator mailing list.