The yearly gathering of the Qt ecosystem including developers, customers, partners, and other Qt enthusiasts is returning to Berlin! Qt World Summit 2019 takes place 4-6 November at the Berlin Conference Center.
The Call for Presentations is now open!
We aim to build another versatile agenda that will showcase topics of interest for the wide audience across industries.
- Submit your topic suggestion(s) by 2 June 2019.
- The authors of accepted topics will be informed in June.
- The list of accepted topics will be publicly available in July.
- Full presentations/slide submissions must be made by 30 September 2019
Themes and focus areas
We are calling for presentations on:
- Qt’s role and use in different phases of software development
- Tools, methods, and processes for embedded devices
- Application development and Qt enabling application ecosystems
- 3D User interfaces and Graphics, including AR and VR
- Industry-specific solutions built with Qt
Did we miss something? The latest advancements and improvements in Qt are also welcome as always. You can, of course, submit presentations on any topic related to Qt.
There are three different session lengths this year:
- 20 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A
- 50 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A (limited availability)
- 80 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A (only a few spots available)
Program committee and selection criteria
The Program committee includes members from The Qt Company and Qt Partners. The committee will review all submissions and jointly select presentations for the Qt World Summit based on the submitted abstract.
Here are some tips for writing a good abstract:
- Show a clear intent and purpose for your talk
- Make clear what the value of the talk is for the intended audience
- Keep in mind the event’s themes and focus areas
- Offer something unique and unexpected, yet relevant is to the event’s focus areas
The committee will make its decision based on the themes of the event. The committee will also make sure to cover a wide range of interesting topics.
The Qt World Summit attracts people from all corners of the Qt community. On previous years’ events, we have had attendees from over 40 different countries representing over 20 industries. Typically, some 70% are developers and 20% executives, managers and team leads.
As a speaker, you will receive a free pass to attend the Qt World Summit Conference Days. This is a great opportunity to spread your mindshare and have a community of industry leaders and important software developers hear your message. We will record and publish the presentations online, so your talk will reach an audience beyond Qt World Summit attendees. The material from your talk will also be made available to all the attendees after the event.
Submit your talk today!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the event, please visit the Qt World Summit 2019 event page.